Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
dc starts diet today

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: dc starts diet today  (Read 2339 times)

dc

dc starts diet today
« on: August 19, 2006, 11:28:32 AM »

http:// :D
I checked out The Shangri La Diet book out of the Libra last week.  On the cover it says "The No Hunger Eat Anything Weight-Loss Plan", well that got my attention so that's the book I choose.  I ate at 11:00 am so I'll start at 12:00 pm.  I hope it works for me, if it does I'll tell people to try it.  I am not sure if I want to do sugar water or oil .  I'll try the wart Frost to see how it goes.  I am excited t lose weight.

frenata

• mustela frenata
Re: dc starts diet today
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 11:58:44 AM »

Hi, dc. That's one of the greatest typos ever! I love it! At least, I assume you meant you were going to take the water first and not the wart frost. (I once did a lot of typing in real-time. I got to be a fan of the especially funny typo. Especially if it was mine).

If that doesn't work for you, don't despair. Some people are lucky enough to hit the right combination first try; some people have had to try various things. I think all of us have had to tinker a little to keep the effect going after a certain point. It's such an easy thing to do, though, that few are uncomfortable enough to give up before finding the magic combination.

Welcome, anyhow.
Running weight tally:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18