Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
"Overly full" feeling

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Overly full" feeling  (Read 30575 times)

GilbertZ

• DiamondRing.com
Re: "Overly full" feeling
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2006, 08:34:25 PM »

Sorry to hear about the dog Widget. I never had one but a friend of mine used to volunteer for a shelter and couldn't resist bringing home one dog after the other. There's always 5-6 dogs and they're always HUGE! Quite an experience. :)

Blueberri

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2006, 07:55:14 AM »

Hi, Newbie here.  This is my 5th day a la Shangri-la, and I can't say that I've noticed particularly dramatic changes, until this morning that is.  I just ate breakfast -- it surely wasn't that much.  But I'm feeling 'thanksgiving full' right now.  It's really sort of uncomfortable!  I even have a nice, hot glass of my favorite rooibus tea waiting for me here, I've taken a few sips, but ugh.  No more.   Can this be it?

Denise

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2006, 09:59:20 AM »

That sounds like it.  I got it from day one.  It keeps me from wanting full meals because I know how uncomfortable they're going to make me.

Blueberri

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 08:59:08 AM »

Yes, it's back again.  More breakfast this morning, and I was hungry at the time.  Ate it, and now I'm full, full, full -- and it's been nearly two hours! Time for my oil in fact (yuk).

So that's what I've been noticing.   I am finding myself reasonably hungry in the mornings -- but then I eat and am just done, when before I'd only be getting started, y' know?  Heh, yesterday I got busy during the day and totally forgot to eat lunch. 

Barbara

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2006, 09:52:04 PM »

Hi! I've been on this program for a couple of weeks, and I'm still experimenting with the amounts and timing of the sugar water and oil, but one thing's for sure: the "overly full" effects have been profound. Within my first few days, we went out for Mexican as usual. I ate my usual amount, I guess out of habit more than anything. I felt so stuffed that as soon as we got home I lay on the bed and just groaned. It was only 8:30 but I couldn't get up until the next morning. I learned my lesson, and now I eat more slowly so that I can anticipate the onset of that very uncomfortable feeling before it takes hold.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18