Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Anyone want a personal SLD page?

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone want a personal SLD page?  (Read 33130 times)

Tori from TN

Re: Anyone want a personal SLD page?
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2007, 01:15:38 PM »

For those wanting their own page, go here http://boards.sethroberts.net/index.php?board=20.0 (or If you look up to the left, you'll see sethroberts.net forums, then The Shangri-La Diet, then My SLD Page - Click on "My SLD Page" and click on "new Topic."  You can start your own page there. 

rdelisle

RJ'S SLD PAGE
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2009, 04:10:54 AM »

Hi Seth,

I love the idea of my own page. This is day one. My ideal weight is 180-185. I have ballooned to 235 lbs. I'll turn 45 next week. Eating is out of control-craving everything, including alcohol. Don't play outside with my boys much any more. Tired all the time-depressed.  Really feel that I won't be around past 50 if I don't get a handle on this right now! I drank 1 Tbs. of ELOO last night. I am not hungry this morning at all.

I read your book yesterday and it really connected with me. I won't stay on a diet if I feel hungry.

Here goes...

kt

• missing a lot of meals
    • How I've lost weight with SLD, then daytime fast:
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2009, 08:04:29 PM »

Good luck to you, and welcome!  SLD has freed so many people from the very things you are describing.  Email if you ever need to chat!

Kate

jsamansk

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2009, 11:31:45 PM »

People respond with a confused face when you tell them you're drinking oil......A single link to only to the start weight/loss, a quick reference to their feeling of this diet (very short), and how long they have been doing it would be a nice link to send them to.   Lots of people don't wanna skim threw all the posts, we're an impatient society. :D

desHexle

• near by Stuttgart, Germany
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2009, 04:47:21 PM »

Hello, I come from Germany, my english is not so good (have learnd it before 22 years in school and nead it not since that time and i hope, i make not too much mistakes). 
Today, i have buyed  the book  (the german translation), I never had heard somthing about this book, i read it and it was very interessting for me.
Now I have looked at the german  websites. But the most people had not more than a few weeks maked this Diet.
The writing and  reading in english is not so easy for me. Is here also the  ability to write in german language? May be other people have the same troubles like me.

nice greatings to all

desHexle

Seth Roberts

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2009, 08:25:40 PM »

Is here also the  ability to write in german language? May be other people have the same troubles like me.

Yes, you can write in German. If you'd like I'll start a German section of the forum.

Seth

Ainsprid

« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2009, 09:14:48 AM »

desHexle, ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch, vielleicht kann ich dir hilfen als du fragen hast?

Caligal

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2009, 10:23:54 AM »

Hello, I come from Germany, my english is not so good (have learnd it before 22 years in school and nead it not since that time and i hope, i make not too much mistakes). 
Today, i have buyed  the book  (the german translation), I never had heard somthing about this book, i read it and it was very interessting for me.
Now I have looked at the german  websites. But the most people had not more than a few weeks maked this Diet.
The writing and  reading in english is not so easy for me. Is here also the  ability to write in german language? May be other people have the same troubles like me.

nice greatings to all

desHexle

Your English is good...I can understand what you wrote.  I do not speak any German.   Welcome.
Diane
CALIGAL
Member since 2006
Restarting Jan 09

karky

• Life is Good!
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2009, 11:55:25 AM »

I thought your English was very good too.
Ich dachte, Ihr Englisch war sehr gut.

~thanks to Google Translator
Lost 98.6lbs since 3-17-2007 
Dwelling on the negative only increases it's power

desHexle

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2009, 12:05:00 PM »

Hello all together. :D
Thank you for the reply. I will open also a personal SLD page here. The idea to open a German selection is very good. Tomorrow i will in the shoppingcenter put a search for other people, who also have more than 200 pounds weight, on the pinboard. Together with other people  it is easier to lost weight.

Today I had beginned with 2 Spoons Oil. the first Spoon i toked from the Spoon...  :shock:  the next i put in a Glass warm water, and mixed it, this was a better feeling in the mouth  :) ...

I was today not so hungry, and eat not so much... more than the half plate i brought back into the kitchen... otherwise i ate 2 plates...

If i  have questions i will try to write it in English.

Nice greeting to all here

desHexle

« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2009, 02:13:43 PM »

I thought your English was very good too.
Ich dachte, Ihr Englisch war sehr gut.

~thanks to Google Translator

:lol: i have now installed the Google Toolbar Translater....  :lol: 
the translation is really so funny... I understand the most what is in the english original  written... but the Translation :wink: i understand all  better when i read the original

On my personal SLD page i will translate by myself what i write, under the original... may be it is not so funny like Google Translation  :D but i think you will better understand what I have written.

BarbG

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2010, 10:35:52 AM »

Ok, I'm a newbie, too and will try to make my own page.

I want to live my life alive.

jaycee

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2010, 03:14:33 PM »

so how is it going for you, still on the sld? I want to begin but even though I read the book twice I dont know how to begin. I tried eloo for about a week & had to stop because of indigestion & after stopping I gained 10 pounds more, like it made me hungrier. I cant pinch my nose because i feel that I'm gasping for air, sweet water, even very slightly sweetened, made me gag. I dont know what to do. I need to know what other people are doing.

janM

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2010, 12:11:38 AM »

Hi this morning for breakfast I mixed my canola oil in with natural yougurt - no flavour, and nose clipped
That got me all the calories I needed to have awesome results all day.

i cant digest olive oil well at all and when I first started was with olive oil and I got really sick.

change the oil and look up nose clipping heaps of people have great suggestions, I found the minimal flavour in the natural yougurt meant I could wash and rinse my mouth out with water, when I was done and have no taste and the yougurt combined with the oil to be like a cream texture... used to be a favourite of mine .. cream and chocolate.. hahahahahah

god I feel so relieved!

good luck Blossom!!   :)

Troublesome

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2011, 10:58:32 PM »

I like it.  Thank you.  When will it be on?

Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (The Bible)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18