Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Anyone want a personal SLD page?

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone want a personal SLD page?  (Read 32496 times)

klwil3

• Kay
Re: Anyone want a personal SLD page?
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2006, 06:06:19 PM »

Oops, I think I'm using it the opposite way.  I track my details and thoughts on my page, and just the raw stats on the other.  The two are linked in the first post so you can check out both without searching.

Oh well, I was never much of a conformist. ;)

Isara

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2006, 06:39:20 PM »

gotcha! thanks for the clarification :)

skinnychick

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2006, 03:42:57 PM »

Hi Everybody,
I'm new!! Just started SLD today Sept 15, 2006 Woohoo!! I am soooooooo excited!! I would love a personal SLD page.  Sign me up, I'm eager to get started!!

Connie

frenata

• mustela frenata
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2006, 04:06:37 PM »

I'm new!! Just started SLD today Sept 15, 2006 Woohoo!! I am soooooooo excited!! I would love a personal SLD page.  Sign me up, I'm eager to get started!!

Consider yourself signed up, Connie!

All you have to do is go to the My SLD area and click New Topic to start your own page. Typically in that area, people post their page and then continually update that first post to reflect what's going on with them at any given time. It's a way for us to check up on each other quickly.

You can also start a more chatty thread for yourself in the Progress area and a "just the facts, ma'am" page in the Tracking Data section.

Or jump in on any thread and join the conversation. We're a talky bunch. I think we're trying to work out something to do with all that extra mouth time we've got now.
Running weight tally:

Keturah

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2006, 01:19:46 PM »

Can someone tell me how to apply my ticker to my comments?

bekel

• Global Moderator
  • I <3 omega-3s
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2006, 01:27:44 PM »

Can someone tell me how to apply my ticker to my comments?
http://boards.sethroberts.net/index.php?topic=2353.0

The answer is in the FAQ. Have fun!

Proud member of Lab Rats United, noseclipped unit: Tested on since May 18, 2006.

7Muses

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2006, 10:32:25 PM »

Please instuct me how to get a Weight Loss progress ticker.  Thanks!
EVERY Day is a new OPPORTUNITY, Be sure to take advantage of your OPPORTUNITY!

TalkingRat

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2006, 10:37:31 PM »

7Muses, just follow the link in Bekel's post just above yours.

Brunsmi

• Any help is appreciated
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2006, 03:36:54 PM »

This might be a dumb question.

But I would like to add a new post weekly and I end up modify my prior week's post and this delets my prior week comment and results and ends up not showing as the current day's post.

Please let me know how to properly update.

Thanks
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

SILENT

• STARTING DATE 09/27/06
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2006, 03:46:14 PM »

This might be a dumb question.

But I would like to add a new post weekly and I end up modify my prior week's post and this delets my prior week comment and results and ends up not showing as the current day's post.

Please let me know how to properly update.

Thanks

What i do when i modify my food log is i click on modify and then scroll to the bottom of typed part i past the  part with /quote in brackets.Add a new date and start  typing your new post.

"I live in my own little world, but it's ok, they know me here"

MASHaholic

• "The mind is a powerful tool if allowed to be..."
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2007, 10:06:02 PM »

I think it is a great idea!!! I am just starting out, but already people are interested in this program and it would be a great concept if they can check from time to time...
Start Date 02/22/07 Male 41 years old 6'2" 270 lbs

One Day at a Time...

bizimama

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2007, 09:06:25 PM »

My SLD Page is nice. what about

Your Story Here
[color=Pink]I re- discovered your book last Thursday afternoon in paperback at my Barnes and Noble.  I scanned through it in hardcover a few months ago initially.  Well last week i bought it right away, and that evening took my first dose of EVOO because it was all i had in the house.  I slept very well and woke up feeling good.  I drank sugar water the next morning and afternoon, and bought ELOO after work.  I have felt the suppression from the beginning, and love it!  I began at 165 lbs, which some may be water retention, but this morning - 5.5 days later, I weighed 160!  Needless to say I am sold and have spread the word.  I have had smaller portions with each of my 3 meals a day.  I have cut back on caffeinated tea as well, and feel great. It feels GREAT TO HAVE SO MUCH CONTROL OVER HUNGER AND FOOD! I also take Evening Primrose Oil, which I learned from your book to take with the oil, in between the 2 hour window.  I thank you for you research,  and really pray that this continues to work for me!  My goal is to weigh 140 by July 1.
 :P :P[/color]
:P

Raynbow

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2007, 08:44:05 AM »

My SLD Page is nice. 

Hi all.  My first day, my first post....  I found the SLD yesterday in a bookstore by accident. I was looking for yet another diet book....but not this one. I actually picked it up and thumbed through it because the title made me smile and roll my eyes  :roll:....I thought I'd at least get a chuckle out of it, and said in my head, "What next?!"  But as I began reading, it really caught my eye, enough that I decided to buy it. I brought it home, read it cover to cover, had some ELOO and went to sleep.  This morning I did not wake up obsessing about food - which is weird because I didn't really expect it to work. C'mon!  I've done literally hundreds of diets over my lifetime. I started when my mom put me on my first diet at age 4, and I'm 53 today.  I could probably count on my fingers how many weeks out of my entire life that I haven't been trying to make some diet or other work.

When I awoke this morning, I decided to check out this website.  As I prepared to go online I wondered if this was some elaborate hoax by Seth Roberts to get a whole bunch of reasonably intelligent people to believe a theory enough that it actually worked for them - like a mass placebo effect.  Then I read the stories and I thought, well, if it is an elaborate hoax and it worked for them, maybe it will work for me too.   Or maybe, like the book said, there is real science behind it.  Either way, I know that these oils are good for me, and a little sugar water won't kill me, but being terribly obese all my life, might, so what the heck!

You may be hearing from me for a very long time.  I have 158 lbs. to lose.  My entire family is obese, those living as well as those long gone.  Both my parents were, all my siblings are, and some extended family too.  None of our kids are obese, nor our grand children.  It's been the bain of my existence - this fat - it has colored every area of my life, and I want it to stop.  I want my life back - the slim one I never had.  I have not had one skinny day in my entire life, and never mind skinny, not one normal weight day either.  Not a one. 

So I am here - joining the nose-clipping clan, ready to help my body with this life long hunger and food obsession. Glad to be one of you.
 8)
Raynbow
"I have learned as a rule of thumb, never to ask whether you can do something. Say, instead, that you ARE doing it. Then fasten your seat belt. The most remarkable things follow."
                                  - Julia Cameron -

drmarion

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2007, 09:52:53 AM »

Hi Seth;

I would like a page.  I keep track of my dreams each day, so why not ?  This is day 3.  The first day I ate less and drank sugar water, but I was hungry alot.  The second day I ate a little bitty breakfast, a single item lunch and a little bit of dinner.  I drank the sugar water several times cold and two or three times like "tea", i.e. in hot water.  I took one tablespoon of the flax seed oil.  My hunger on day two was about 40%

drmarion

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2007, 09:57:16 AM »

Hi Seth;

I would like a page.  I keep track of my dreams each day, so why not keep track of my diet ?  This is day 3.  The first day I ate less and drank sugar water, but I was hungry alot.  The second day I ate a little bitty breakfast, a single item lunch and a little bit of dinner.  I drank the sugar water several times cold and two or three times like "tea", i.e. in hot water.  I took one tablespoon of the flax seed oil.  My hunger on day two was about 40% less.  What was more interesting to me was that even when I felt hunger, I didn't particularly feel like eating.  That is odd to me.  Hunger really bothered me before not so much physically, but psychologically, i.e. I thought I am "supposed to eat" three meals and snacks and etc.  

The oil does funky things to my stomach and so I am going to build up to two tablespoons.

All and all, I am delighted--even if I didn't lose so much weight ( I would like to lose 20-25 pounds), I love the freedom not to have to eat or stop to eat or search for a place to eat or always schedule a lunch hour.

Let's see what happens.  I orderd some fructrse and another copy of your book.

Dr. Marion
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18