Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Summers Progress (down 6lbs thus far)

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Summers Progress (down 6lbs thus far)  (Read 5994 times)

Summer33

Summers Progress (down 6lbs thus far)
« on: June 19, 2006, 05:07:51 PM »

I've been posting in the wrong section (tracking) this whole time, so so sorry!  well my diet started on the 15th of June so I'm on day 5 and I've lost 6 lbs thus far. I'm a 23yo female and am taking ELOO.

Hun.e.b

Re: Summers Progress (down 6lbs thus far)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 10:50:10 AM »

Congrat on some excellent successes so far! Keep it up!

~melissa

Summer33

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 11:30:29 AM »

Thanks Melissa...my hunger has been at a 9 or so today  :? don't know what the problem is!!!I've been only taking 1 tbsp of oil a day b/c it kinda grosses me out but also because the calories are so high.  I want to try and keep them below 1200 today but I'm already at 550.  Well I'll do my best and definetly get in a good workout and we'll see how I feel later.

Hun.e.b

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 11:52:31 AM »

have you tried putting your oil in some water? I do mine with a shotglass, I put water in till about 2/3 full I guess then float the oil on top and drink it, I hardly notice the oil at all. The other thing I do is keep my oil in the refrigerator, for whatever reason its easier for me to take cold.  Mixed with cold water I dont even notice it at all.  Just a thought.  It could also be that 1 TBSP isnt enough to give you any effects.  Try doing 2 a day and see what happens.  Doesnt hurt to try right?

~melissa

jzkc

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 03:33:08 PM »

With a hunger of 9, you probably need to up the oil calories a little bit.  Someone suggested to me early on that my oil calories should/could be as much as 20% of my daily total.  If you are trying to stay around 1200 calories a day, that would be 240 calories from oil, which is 2 T. 

Summer33

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 05:20:23 PM »

Yeah you guys are probably right, yes I tried the water and it's much better, i don't much look forward to it but its better now, I think I was putting to much water in the glass and then chugging the whole thing and I felt like I was going to puke immediately following.  I took 2 tbsp today and my calories are at 1000 with the ELOO before dinner so I'm probably going to go over 1200, but I'm not to worried b/c I got in a hr of cardio and half hr of weights should I should be fine.  I haven't lost anything lately so I've been worried but I'll just continue with 2 tbsp of ELOO and see how that goes for the next few days.

Summer33

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 06:24:43 PM »

Hunger= 3
Eloo= none yet plan on 2 tbsp at bed time
Not feeling great about things I feel bigger then usual and don't want to step on the scale until after this weekend cause I think I'm doing the water weight thing right now, or at least I hope thats what it is.  I'm still working out, today I was only there for 45 min b/c I had to get ready for a bbq for tonight...making veggie black bean burgers for myself though!  :D Trying to not go overboard on the alcohol tonight, that won't help anything!

Summer33

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 10:41:00 AM »

HUnger= 2
ELOO 2 tbsp/day
still at 152
Doing okay, was out of town this past weekend at a wedding and didn't have any ELOO with me so I've started it again yesterday and today and am feeling much better.  I felt like my weight was going way up but it's stayed the same so hopefully by the end of the week I'll have more progress.
PS i don't mind taking it anymore, the water makes it much easier!

Summer33

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 08:47:24 AM »

:x Still no loss, I took 2 tbsp of ELOO yesterday AM and 1 tbsp at 11pm so we'll see if that changes my hunger.
 Hunger yesterday was around 3-4 all day, at points it would up to 8 though but I was able to only have 1 pc of pizza last night which is really good for me.  Just had that an some corn on the cob for dinner so all in all I think I'm eating less but I went out for indian food for lunch which was unplanned so I was trying to compensate for that the rest of the day.  Today Ill just take it as usual and see if the night time ELOO works better for me.
Over and out

Summer33

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2006, 08:14:03 AM »

IT'S WORKING, IT'S WORKING!
So after taking that tbsp of Eloo at night, yesterdays hunger level was around a 1 sometimes a 2 but after I drank water it went back to a 1.
I worked out for an hr, painted the outside of the house for almost 3 hrs, and still wasn't hungry, only ate a handful crackers up until 7:30pm!!!!  Had a good dinner, filled up quick and my calories stayed at 1200 with 300 calories worth of ELOO!I took another tbsp last night, so we'll see how today goes, haven't weighed in yet, hopefully I'll start seeing some changes as the weekend progress's and I keep eating the same way.  This will be amazing come 4th of July can't wait to not feel like I overate and don't want to move on a holiday...especially when I'm in a bathing suit!  :wink:

Summer33

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2006, 10:43:06 AM »

Alright after a long weekend full of camping, beer, and bad food I'm ready to get back to my norm.  I think I'll be camping this weekend so I'm going to the store to get to go containers for my ELOO (missed 3 days) I took 1 tbsp last night at 1am just ate a piece of toast this morning and we'll see how I feel the rest of the day, planning on just taking 1.5 tbsp tonight before bed.  I'm going to measure out a bunch of ELOO"s and put them in the fridge, it will be alot more convenient.  My hunger this weekend was around a 4-6 depending on the time, I'm sure alcohol is terrble for this diet, as any diet.
We'll see if I jump right back into a hunger of 1-2 this week after missing the days.  Crossing my fingers  :!:

Summer33

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2006, 06:52:17 PM »

:xArggh not happy at all, been hungry all day around a 5-8, will be at 1500 tonight after 3 tbsp of ELOO, thats including dinner, as long as I don't eat dessert or anything else for that matter I'll be fine.  I'm gonna have to start taking a daily dose of ELOO again, or maybe it will just take a couple days to get back into b/c I didn't take it all weekend, we'll see come this weekend.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18