Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
CALIGAL'S return to SLD

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CALIGAL'S return to SLD  (Read 5156 times)

Caligal

CALIGAL'S return to SLD
« on: June 18, 2007, 02:45:31 PM »

Hi All.....Well it has been a while since I last posted....sometime in the 1st part of March 07.  I just sat and sat on 213 lbs after losing 21 lbs from the end of Sept 06.   So I gave the oil, SW and anything else a rest, as it seemed that my entire waking life became focused on what I was weighing, eating, not eating etc.   The AS, without any eloo or SW, lasted in various levels for over a month.   Then I slowly drifted up to 217 and held firm there until last week when I again started with the eloo.  I'm back down to 216.2 and AS is getting stronger.  I do track my calories, etc on Fitday, and have managed to stay in the 1200 - 1400 per day range, whether I'm doing SLD or not.  I guess that my plateau was 217, since it didn't seem to matter what I eat or for that matter didn't eat

I've been reading the form all along, and have also added some CFF during the day.  This time I do not plan to add SW to the routine.  I did notice that when I was traveling so much during the late fall and winter months, I would use SW instead of the eloo, and I suspect that I messed up my progress by switching back and forth.

It's good to be back.

CAlIGAL
CALIGAL
Member since 2006
Restarting Jan 09

losing-it

Re: CALIGAL'S return to SLD
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 02:50:31 PM »

Welcome back CALIGAL-may you consistently SLiDe down the sweet and oily road to your goal.

falconcy

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 02:55:42 PM »

Hey there Caligal, wondered where you'd got to. If you get really stuck, try a master cleanse, it has been pretty dramatic for me. Either a full or partial regime seems to work for many. It certainly kicked my plateau up the backside, I need to weigh so I can see by how much. Lost quite a few inches around the middle.

Caligal

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 03:07:04 PM »

Hey there Caligal, wondered where you'd got to. If you get really stuck, try a master cleanse, it has been pretty dramatic for me. Either a full or partial regime seems to work for many. It certainly kicked my plateau up the backside, I need to weigh so I can see by how much. Lost quite a few inches around the middle.

I've been reading about your "adventures" and the master cleanse.   I have lemons in the backyard and maple syurp in the pantry all ready for backup.   I'm going to stay with the "straight" eloo as long as I can.

Caligal
CALIGAL
Member since 2006
Restarting Jan 09

Pinkmug

• Lisboa Portugal
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 02:45:14 AM »

Welcome back Caligal!... Yep, a partial cleanse is working for me AS wise! ...  :D
A calorie is just a bug that lives in the closet and shrinks your clothes overnight

Caligal

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 03:06:50 PM »

Hi All,

It has been almost 3 weeks since I came back to SLD.  AS is back and I've dropped 3 lbs in a little over ten days.   I'm really happy with the loss.   I've been taking 3.5 T of Eloo, watching the carbs, drinking A LOT of water.  I try to have my food between 1pm & 5pm most days and I think that routine is helping too.  My calories for most days stay around 12 - 1300 and that includes the oil.

Cali
CALIGAL
Member since 2006
Restarting Jan 09

lvivianka

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 08:36:07 PM »

Welcome back!!

fitnessfreak

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2007, 02:07:20 PM »

Great that you're returning and holding your weight loss while you were gone is pretty encouraging. Perhaps giving your body a break was what you needed. Know what you mean about being consumed with the weight loss thing. Good luck to you!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18