Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/aleche35/boards.sethroberts.net/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
ROGL!!! That's progress

sethroberts.net forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please read The End Game: Shutting Down the Forums in the "News, Polls, Announcements" subforum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ROGL!!! That's progress  (Read 4303 times)

Seena

ROGL!!! That's progress
« on: June 25, 2006, 09:42:21 PM »

My SO and I have been doing SLD for six weeks, or is it seven? We've both lost, but how much we don't know, because I refuse to weight. We both feel great. Anyway, this evening we had a progress demonstration .....

We were working on the front lawn, digging, moving plants etc., when suddenly SO made the strange "wooops" sound. I looked up to see him with his shorts around his ankles.  :shock: He grabbed them pronto, hauled them up and pretended to be embarrassed while I doubled over ... ROGL!

He announced that those shorts were TIGHT when he bought them a month ago.

Now admit it, that's better than a weigh-in!  :lol:

Isara

Re: ROGL!!! That's progress
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 09:44:00 PM »

*laugh!* That's a good one!  :lol:

works4me

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 04:48:54 AM »

What a hoot!  That reminds me of a day last week at work.  I walked into an office where three of my colleagues were chatting (we're all female) and as soon as they saw me they burst out laughing. I was baffled at first, but it turns out they were laughing because my pants were so loose and baggy and then they insisted I go shopping for some new clothes that afternoon.  One offered to send her teenage daughter with me to outfit me in some low-rise jeans!....uh, I'm not quite ready for that but it was the nicest experience of being laughed at that I've ever had!

saggi girl

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 06:21:31 AM »

Haha!  I love it!  It's first-hand experiences like that that keep me interested in SLD.

Ann H

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 08:41:35 AM »

Yep, probably the funniest post I've yet read on the diet. I quoted it at my blog at http://shangrilawatcher.blogspot.com/ . Thanks for the great story!

And low-rises, eh, works4me?  :) Did you know Seth needs a cover model for Woman's World magazine? It's in the News/Posts/Announcements section... And congrats on looking silly in your existing clothes! That's a fashion faux pas I think we're all yearning after.

Cheers,
Ann H

Seena

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 04:09:11 PM »

:D Glad you liked it, Ann, I'm still chuckling when I think about it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18